Become a Member of the KRRA and have your say in making Kensington better.
To become a member of KRRA, please download and complete the form below and e-mail it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below
– Funds collected thought Membership are used to fund community events & projects.
– KRRA meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm at the Kensington Bowling Club: Ivanhoe Street.
– Residents and Ratepayers are encouraged to attend meetings.
– AGM and any other meetings are announced on social media and our web site www.KRRA.org.za
– Please email the proof of payment and the completed form to email@example.com
Bank: Nedbank Account Name: KRRA Account Number: 1925018679 Branch Number: 192505 Reference: KRRA Membership # Or Initials and Surname
The KRRA’s constitution governs what the committee can do and how we can do it to serve the community