- This event has passed.
KRRA 2020 AGM including Constitution Amendments -Suspended due to Covid -19
March 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Due to the covid-19 we will not have the AGM as intended but will reschedule as things become more clear.
Dear members and residents.
It is that time of year again when we will have our AGM.
The date is Saturday 28th of March 2020 at 10:00 at the Bowling Club on Ivanhoe St
Besides the usual reporting back from the current committee we will have the following important items to deal with:
1) Correctly electing the committee members for the following year. We discovered that it was not done correctly last year and, this year, we require that nominations for committee members be made 7 days before the AGM so that they can be vetted and then properly elected on the day. This does not apply to office-bearers (chair, vice-chair, treasurer and secretary) as they have a 2-year term.
2) Amendments to the constitution. This is being done mainly to clarify some points and to make the wording more gender natural and more open to the community at large. We will be voting on each point and will circulate the proposed changes and reasoning before the AGM so you can have input into the meeting.
Please note that if you have been a member in the past, your fees will need to be paid up. This will allow you to vote. Payment can be made at the AGM before the meeting.
As the constitution requires the committee to accept all new membership applications, we cannot accept new membership applications after the 3rd of March 15:00. This is because the committee will not meet again before the AGM.
- Report From the Chairperson covering the activities of the committee
- The financial report for the year.
- Proposed constitutional amendments.
- Voting in the committee members
- Closing comments
If you would like to add an event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org